What is meant by Publishing these days?
Ensignia and Gold Leaf Press expand the term “Publishing” to include the creation, development, preparation, formatting, “packaging” and dissemination of all types of content for all mediums for all purposes, which includes:
- Books – print & digital (ebooks; pdfs)
- Video & Audio
- Websites/web pages
- Online learning platforms/webinars
- Emails for business, drip, or nurturing campaigns
- Press Releases
- White papers; pdfs
- Social media posts
While a printed bound book is still among the most prestigious means of formally preparing and packaging content, as you see, it is no longer the only option available.
In fact, many of Ensignia’s Content Marketing clients – from Corporate thought-leaders and Subject Matter Experts to Entrepreneurs, Business Owner-operators, individual Authors, and agents of change – start out as Gold Leaf Press prospective clients whose idea, message, purpose and actual content turns out to be much better suited for a pdf download, a Blog campaign, an ebook, or an article series in lieu of a formally published book, at least initially.
So, what is Content these days?
Today, Content refers to anything that is put on a printed or digital page – this includes text, graphics, photos, images, audio, and video. Ensignia specializes in text-based content (i.e. words) crafted for context within its targeted published medium.
For instance, if you’re creating an audio or video file, you’ll need a script – which has to be written. If you’re creating a website, you need page content, which has to be written.
If you’re using photos, images or Infographics on your website, your product descriptions, or in a presentation, they need titles and captions – which have to be written.
But . . .
We’re not talking about repurposed content from other sites and sources to form sentences peppered with keywords. We specialize in creating original, organically-researched, fact-checked, relevant, engaging, real-time content . . .
- Content that is professionally written, edited, and published – efficiently, strategically, and effectively – for all mediums and methods – ebooks, pdfs, web pages, Press Releases, infographics, presentations, Social media.
- Content that affects search results and gets your target audiences’ attention
- Content that is engineered to prompt the action you desire – capture interest, site visitors, leads, influencers, and readership; convert prospects; acquire new customers, sales, followers, subscribers, and evangelists.
- Content that drives traffic, stimulates social media chatter and influences your audiences – all to your benefit
- Content based upon the research and data that only credentialed and acclaimed subject matter experts, thought leaders, scholars, educators and real-time practitioners originate
- And crisp, clean, original final content sculpted, edited and delivered by an accredited and accomplished Writer-Editor-Publisher; namely, Ensignia President and Gold Leaf Press Publisher, Rebecca J. Ensign.
Do you have an under-publicized book or message?
Is your business, product, service, or movement explained and represented in the best possible light?
Are you looking for enhanced exposure, recognition, loyalty, advocacy, or sales?
Whether you’re just curious or if you recognize how the Gold Leaf Press/Ensignia approach to creating, packaging, and publishing content can benefit you or your company, perhaps you’d like to consider becoming an Ensignia Content Marketing/Publishing Services client.
If so, please complete and submit the Contact Form so Rebecca can reach out to you to explore the next best step to take.