For Immediate Release from Gold Leaf Press; ** Save the Date* * Save the Date ** Save the Date
What are the Best-selling Authors, Speakers, Consultants, Coaches, Service Providers, and “Internet Sensations” doing and how do they do it?
Whether you have a book, a business, a product, an internet venture or a message, you’re missing readers, followers, media opportunities, exposure, referrals, leads, and sales if you’re not taking Full advantage of all of the Content Marketing and Digital Marketing Strategies that are available to you today! Regardless of your markets, challenges, or circumstances, you’ll start seeing results once you apply just a few of these Digital Marketing Secrets & Strategies!
Join Gold Leaf Press Publisher, Rebecca J. Ensign on Friday, October 5, 2018 – with special guest, Digital Marketing Consultant, Russ Cuthrell of Spyder Byte Media – to learn what the best-sellers and top Google search rankers are doing and how you can be – and should be – doing these same things!
This FREE seminar will explain – in clear and simple terms – how to get the most from your website, social media, internet marketing, advertising, and PR activities – regardless of your budget! AND, for aspiring and published Authors, this seminar includes 2 Insider Bonus Features that just about everyone is curious about.
Bonus Feature #1: The 5 Critical Elements every # 1 Amazon Best-seller Must Have!
[Hint: These elements also apply to businesses, products, and services!]
Bonus Feature #2: From Idea to Manuscript and Manuscript to Published Book!
Join Rebecca and Russ on Friday, October 5, 2018 from 8:30 am – 11:30 am* and walk away knowing
How to amplify, promote, and distinguish your online presence so it doesn’t get buried in the chaos!
Space is limited! Advanced registration before October 2 is requested.
Clear your schedule on October 5! Come to Velocity – Macomb-Oakland University Incubator – 6633 18 Mile – Sterling Heights, MI 48314 to discover how you can exceed your 2018 year-end goals and prepare for a more EXPLOSIVE 2019 by understanding:
- Earned Media and Brand Journalism – Why and how these 2 Content Marketing strategies can be enough to launch you as an Author, subject matter expert, messenger or influencer [Hint: These often lead to a published book]
- The impact of Blogging & Why “story-showing” is so much more effective than story-telling
- How to find the best keywords to rank and convert to clients
- How to create content that will propel your website to the top of Google
- How to double rank your content with YouTube
- How to promote your content and build credibility and authority
* Schedule: 8:30 – 9:00 am: Registration and networking
9:00 – 9: 45 am: Russ Cuthrell, Spyder Byte Media
10: 00- 10: 45 am Rebecca J. Ensign, Gold Leaf Press/Ensignia, Inc
10:45 – 11:30 Q& As; Networking
Velocity Center; Macomb-Oakland University Incubator
6633 18 Mile Road (MAP)
Sterling Heights, MI 48314